Alarm Operations Supervisor Trainee – $21/hr
About the Role:
The Alarm Operations Supervisor is responsible for supporting and leading our Control Center Specialists while they are focused on saving lives and protecting homes. The Operations Supervisor will be prepared to aid in all emergency dispatches and circumstances that require an escalated response. The Supervisors will focus on real-time data metrics to ensure the department is properly aligned and meeting customer service and service level expectations. Our Supervisors lead by example and are consistently dedicated to the company mission, of protecting life and property.
What to Expect:
- Directly supervise, support, and guide the day-to-day activities of the Control Center Specialists (Specialists) that are handling emergency alarms and calls.
- Responsible for supporting the Specialists by providing appropriate resolution technique in real-time emergencies and potentially sensitive situations.
- Identify deficiencies or areas of opportunity and coordinate appropriate training needs for the Specialists.
- Develop detailed tracking mechanisms and routines to properly map the progress and development of the staff.
- Monitor and evaluate inbound and outbound alarm and call traffic through multiple automation platforms.
- Responsible for tracking staffing levels, attendance, and queue assignment to ensure service levels and goals are properly met.
- Engage with customer and service providers to serve as point person for escalated situations that may require the assistance of other departments or on-call personnel.
- Prepared to handle in-bound and out-bound call traffic as needed.
- Promote a positive and supportive working environment that motivates high performance and recognizes staff performance and contributions.
- 2-year college degree or equivalent Military experience
- Once hired, successful completion of 12 month Rapid Response Monitoring Specialist skillset training.
- 1+ years of previous management, supervisory, or leadership experience.
- Ability to obtain security licenses in all required states (we apply for these for you once employed)
- Preferred 4-year college degree or equivalent Military experience.
What awaits you at Rapid Response:
- Annual salary increases and performance bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Additional compensation for special skills, particularly: bilingual in Spanish, and completed EMD or EMT certification
- The opportunity to make an impact on communities across the country every day
Rapid Response Monitoring is a national leader in electronic security monitoring and an Essential Business, designated by the Department of Homeland Security, dedicated to protecting life and property. Founded in Syracuse in 1992, we are a critical response center focused on saving lives and protecting homes and businesses. Whether it's a fire at a family home, an armed intruder at a business, a missing vehicle, an evening jogger, or a lone family member having a medical emergency, our heroes are there to help every day. Supported by teams of experts in their respective fields, our 600+ highly trained specialists are the 24/7 backbone for thousands of alarm companies across the country.
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact us by phone: 833.205.8900 or by email:?firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical support or questions regarding the Recruiting process, please contact us by sending an e-mail email@example.com. We are a company that participates in e-verify. For more information, see?https://www.e-verify.gov/about-e-verify/what-is-e-verify