Asset Management Analyst
******Unless specifically contracted, resumes from recruiting agencies are not being accepted for this position.****** We are currently seeking an Analyst to the Sr Financial Analyst . The individual will assist in the preparation and maintenance of property and portfolio level pro-forma models that will be utilized for evaluating acquisitions, dispositions, developments and redevelopment opportunities, and other ad-hoc value add opportunities throughout the Region. The candidate will coordinate with the regional finance, leasing & property management teams, and construction & development teams for validation and assessment of certain business information and financial metrics.
- Bachelor's degree; Finance, Business or Economics majors preferred
- 2 - 4 years of commercial real estate experience, preferable retail and/or multifamily
- The ability to construct pro-forma models and IRR's
- Proficiency in Argus Enterprise and MRI
- Proficiency in MS Excel (some advanced functions) and Word
- Assist and support Construction with development and redevelopment analysis and reporting
- Must have excellent analytical skills along with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with people at all levels
- Must be a team player, capable of multi-tasking; must be goal-oriented and work well on deadlines and prioritization
Kimco Realty is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.