CRM Administrator (Salesforce)
Category: Innovation & Technology
Location: Pleasanton, California
The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Specialist, IT Commercial will be responsible for providing CRM technical guidance across various commercial applications at Revance. They will be responsible for level one support across Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations and Medical Affairs and coordinating technical solutions. The CRM Specialist, IT Commercial oversees the day to day performance, ensures internal customer satisfaction while maintaining and escalating performance issues for the rapidly growing Commercial CRM environment.
- Must have a practical understanding and the skill to perform the normal day-to-day administration of multiple CRMs with an understanding of integration points to Marketing Automation and other commercial systems.
- Manage an evolving Salesforce.com Sales, Marketing and Service Cloud environments. Maintain user roles, data security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
- Assist end user Department Training leads to formulate and conduct training sessions and teaching materials for propagating CRM knowledge throughout the organization.
- Identify CRM usage problems and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Provide consultative recommendations for process improvement and efficiencies for the system stakeholders.
- Work with other team members to assist with quality assurance, program logic, and data processing.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with internal users who interact with the commercial applications.
- Support and improve CRM connected apps including commerce, IQVIA OCE, Five9, Salesforce community
- Stay current with emerging CRM trends on Salesforce.com, App technologies and solutions and find ways to recommend innovations to the team and our business sponsors.
- Participate as functional tester for new releases and system/process enhancements.
- Work with cross-application technical teams to successfully partner, integrate, troubleshoot commercial Enterprise applications
- Help measure and manage system level agreements for CRM and other field facing systems
BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience
Advanced degree in Computer Science I Engineering I Science or related field
2+ years relevant experience in all aspects of managing CRM applications
4+ years relevant experience working with Salesforce in the Biotech industry. Veeva or IQVIA OCE a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of Veeva or Salesforce.com platforms
- Strong oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding writing and documentation skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Certifications in Veeva CRM or SalesForce CRM