Customer Service Representative – Starting at $18/hr
As a Customer Service Representative specializing in alarm monitoring, you will be contributing to our mission to protect lives and property by playing a critical role in responding and resolving emergency situations in communities across the US and beyond. As a member of our team, you represent Rapid Response by being the voice over the phone to let the customer know help is on the way or provide solutions to ensure that a customer feels their needs have been met. No industry experience is necessary; we provide you with extensive 4-week paid training in a structured, team-oriented environment to equip you with the necessary skills to handle emergency alarms, procedures, and protocols to protect life and property.
Apply now, or text CAREERS to 951-470-1444 to apply later!
October 4, 2021
- Handle security alarm emergencies for homes and businesses
- Process inbound/outbound calls from customers and authority agencies
- Provide detail-oriented customer service and empathetic support to our customers with a sense of urgency
- Follow company protocols and procedures
- Maintain full knowledge of new policies and training materials
- Successfully complete all required training classes
- Associate degree, equivalent Military, or 2+ years of relevant work experience providing customer service
- Proficient computer, written, and verbal skills
- Ability to obtain security licenses in all required states (we apply for these for you once employed)
What awaits you at Rapid Response:
- Annual salary increases and performance bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Additional compensation for special skills, particularly: bilingual in Spanish, and completed EMD or EMT certification
- The opportunity to make an impact on communities across the country every day
Rapid Response Monitoring is a national leader in electronic security monitoring and an Essential Business, designated by the Department of Homeland Security, dedicated to protecting life and property. Founded in Syracuse in 1992, we are a critical response center focused on saving lives and protecting homes and businesses. Whether it's a fire at a family home, an armed intruder at a business, a missing vehicle, an evening jogger, or a lone family member having a medical emergency, our heroes are there to help every day. Supported by teams of experts in their respective fields, our 600+ highly trained specialists are the 24/7 backbone for thousands of alarm companies across the country.
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact us by phone: 833.205.8900 or by email: email@example.com.
For technical support or questions regarding the Recruiting process, please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are a company that participates in e-verify. For more information, see https://www.e-verify.gov/about-e-verify/what-is-e-verify