Location: Los Angeles, California, United States,
Req ID: 24262
The Factual Brands (Discovery, Animal Planet, and Science) are looking for an Executive Assistant to o versee and manage the offices of the marketing team's executives to include coordination of department administrative support. We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic, and organized candidate that enjoys working with a high energy and creative team. This role will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study or an equivalent combination of skills, training, and experience is preferred.
- Three to five years' administrative experience.
- Strong familiarity with digital tools and mobile devices
- Must be proficient in Windows/Mac, Notes, Calendar, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and database management.
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in Google suite apps, high degree of comfort in learning and working with online tools and applications, and a strong sense of how cloud-based document and database systems are used in a modern business environment.
- Candidate must be articulate, detail-oriented, and have strong follow up, organizational and administrative management skills.
- Positive attitude and proactive willingness to add value to team projects.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to shifting priorities while reaching goals.
- Candidate must also demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to manage multiple assignments under tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills required.
- Ability to initiate and follow-through on tasks independently - strong self-starter who will take charge and provide support to executives in an efficient manner.
- Ability to multitask, assess priorities and maintain composure and diplomacy at all times.
- Discovery experience a significant plus - knowledge of internal company processes and departments a key attribute.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.