Interior Design Project Manager
Want to join the AIA 2021 California Firm of the Year? Would you like to partner with multiple disciplines on award winning projects all under one roof?
LPA is seeking a passionate Interior Design Project Manager to join our integrated team of architects, engineers, interior designers, landscape architects and master planners. As a member of our Workplace team, you will impact a broad variety of innovative, local, sustainable projects. Our award-winning projects aim to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic, and social impact.
You will join a high performing, fast paced team including interior designers, lighting designers, structural engineers, MEP engineers, architects, and others. You will have interaction and mentorship from our Principals and Senior Leaders as well as the opportunity to develop and grow junior team members.
What you will do:
- Mentor and train your team members
- Lead a project team through the entire lifecycle of workplace projects including conceptual design, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and construction administration
- Create and develop internal relationships with our support professionals including our LPARED research team, contracts professionals, entitlements team, and marketing team
- Inspire collaboration between client and project teams as the single point of contact
- Process and manage contractual and financial construction administration documents
- Prepare schedules, budgets, and work plan documents during all phases of the design process
What we will do:
- Provide mentorship from Managing Directors and Design Directors
- Provide opportunities and career growth- your success is our success
- In-house management and leadership training opportunities
- Provide study grants for exploration Catapult, LPA Foundation
Interior Design Project Manager Required Experience:
- Bachelor and/or Masters Degree in Interior Architecture and/or Architecture
- 10+ years of experience in all phases of interior architectural projects
- Architecture license or Interiors Certification
- Strong technical proficiency in the development of construction documents and administration of services during the construction phase
- Knowledge in management of project business: scope, fee, schedule, work plans, budgets, contracts, and business development proposals
- Advanced knowledge of applicable building codes including CBC, ADA, Fire Codes
- Basic knowledge of CAD, Revit, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
LPA is an integrated design firm with offices in California and Texas. We specialize in creating innovative, sustainable environments that work better, do more with less and improve people's lives. We provide a vibrant and rewarding work environmentone that values and fosters creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, community engagement and ongoing career development and growth. LPA is also committed to diversity, wellness and work-life balance. LPA offers competitive salaries and generous benefits, including health and dental insurance, retirement and financial, wellness and other work/life plans.