Night Shift Document Scanning Production Supervisor
ARC is looking for a Full-time NIGHT Shift Document Scanning Production Supervisor - to help us continue to provide the best employment experience for employees; and, continued excellent service for our customers.
ARC Document Solutions is seeking an experienced AIM Production Supervisor to s upervise and operate production activities concerned with all AIM Services performed at the AIM Operations Center as well as those performed at any on-site at customer locations where AIM Services are being performed. Activities and responsibilities include all processes related to assuming and returning custody of customer documents, tracking and inventory control of source documents, document preparation, image acquisition and scanning, document indexing, image processing, image posting, and cloud solutions. Responsible for quality control of AIM Services. Serves as customer's primary operations point of contact for AIM Services as well as overseeing customer service activities as related to AIM Projects.
These are the exciting things you get to do:
- Interfaces with customers regarding production scheduling, problem solving, job status, and general information requests. Provides other forms of customer service as required.
- Plans, directs, and is involved in the production activities and establishes production priorities for products in keeping with effective operations and cost factors.
- Inspects and maintains equipment and supplies as required for operation of the business to verify conformance to specifications. Directs setup and adjustments of all AIM equipment.
- Confers with AIM Operations Management to establish production and quality control standards and procedures.
- Develops and assists with budget and cost controls to improve cost effectiveness. Obtains data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of services ordered.
- Coordinates production activities with procurement, maintenance, and quality control to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, technology, and equipment. Develops quality standards and creates, implements, evaluates, and modifies inspection criteria and procedures with AIM management, departmental and branch managers.
- Reviews and analyzes production, quality control, maintenance, and operational reports to determine causes of nonconformity with project specifications and operating or production problems.
- Develops and implements operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems, improve product quality and workflow.
- Revises production schedules and clarifies priorities as the result of equipment failure or operating problems.
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Estimates, requisitions, and inspects materials.
- Monitors, records, and reports inventory.
These are what we are looking for in your background:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In-depth experience with large and small format production document imaging technologies and solutions is highly desired.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Associates Degree; and at least three years of related training; or six years of equivalent combination of education and experience.
This is what we are offering:
- Excellent Company support and resources
- Excellent Company Reputation because we consistently receive 5-star customer reviews
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full medical, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan giving you 15% money by allowing you to buy ARC stock on the NYSE at 15% BELOW street value
- A management team that supports you and want to see you be successful
- Culture of caring for our employees
We have Great Cultural Fit :
We are one team, one company. We are blessed with an outstanding culture and maintaining this is something very important to all of us. The right candidate can succeed in a team environment.
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.