Office Cleaner / Janitor – 2nd Shift
Rapid Response Monitoring, a leader in the alarm monitoring industry, has a full-time janitorial/cleaner position available in our Corona office.
The opening is for afternoon hours and requires weekends:
Se habla Espanol.
Responsibilities for Janitor
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them
- Clean windows and mirrors
- Clean and supply restrooms
- Remove waste and empty trash
- Track and maintain supplies
- Organize janitorial storage areas
- Notify supervisors about unsafe conditions or concerning the need for repairs or maintenance
Qualifications for Janitor
- Prior cleaning experience
- Ability to observe safety and security procedures and to comply with policies
- Must be able to do physical work and operate power equipment normally found in janitorial operations
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow schedules and keep commitments
- Ability to follow directions from a supervisor
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism
- Must be able to manage time efficiently and to work individually as well as within a team
Rapid Response maintains a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening, periodic testing during employment, and a background check are required.