Operations Hiring Specialist
The Operations Hiring Specialist will assist in all facets of the recruiting process, utilizing excellent communication skills and professionalism, to contribute towards identifying and hiring talent, to help fulfill the mission of Rapid Response Monitoring.
- In-office: Corona, CA
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruitment coordination support for an assigned group of recruitment professionals.
- Full accountability for scheduling interviews, debrief sessions and any other assessment/testing and interviewing for all candidates within assigned groups.
- Create, send, and receive candidate offer letters.
- Act as a Rapid Response ambassador in networking and recruiting events.
- Ensure all interview notes are collected and stored appropriately.
- Track new hire onboarding process through start date, interact with candidates, recruiters, hiring managers and HR business partners to ensure a successful onboarding experience.
- Help to plan and execute recruiting events.
- Identify and troubleshoot technical and process issues.
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency; make process recommendations to achieve operational excellence and collaborate with Hiring Managers.
- Other special projects, including supporting process development and documentation.
- Regular availability to work extended hours to accommodate for candidate availability.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Multitask in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of professionals internal and external to the organization.
- Highly collaborative, truly valuing a one team' dynamic.
- 2-3 years Recruiting or HR Administration/Coordination experience.
- High School graduate with equivalent General Education Degree.
- Holding or working towards an A.S. or B.S. degree.
- Work is performed in an office environment. Employee may be subject to some lifting, up to 10lbs.
- Ability to use general office equipment.
- All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
- This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an at will employment relationship.
Rapid Response prides itself in being a drug-free workplace. Many of our positions require an extra level of screening to obtain Department of Defense security clearance.
Rapid Response Monitoring is a national leader in electronic security monitoring and an Essential Business, designated by the Department of Homeland Security, dedicated to protecting life and property. Founded in Syracuse in 1992, we are a critical response center focused on saving lives and protecting homes and businesses. Whether it's a fire at a family home, an armed intruder at a business, a missing vehicle, an evening jogger, or a lone family member having a medical emergency, our heroes are there to help every day. Supported by teams of experts in their respective fields, our 600+ highly trained specialists are the 24/7 backbone for thousands of alarm companies across the country.
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact us by phone: 833.205.8900 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical support or questions regarding the Recruiting process, please contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. We are a company that participates in e-verify. For more information, see https://www.e-verify.gov/about-e-verify/what-is-e-verify