Professional Development Program – $22/hr
About the Program:
Rapid Response Monitoring, a national leader in electronic monitoring services, is offering a Professional Development Program. We are seeking individuals driven to progress their career through collaboration and training to develop ideas that will help further our organization. This 12-month rotational program is focused on general training, project coordination, and management, and is designed to help each candidate determine their future career interests through diverse work assignments and exposure to various leaders and departments.
Our program will give you a thorough understanding and hands on experience in both the alarm industry and business strategy by rotating through our various departments including Operations, Training, Technical and Programming, Sales and Marketing, and Recruiting.
This program will place you in a 12-month training rotation where you will acquire various skills necessary to succeed in a variety of Business Operations positions at the conclusion of the rotation. Program participants will perform duties in various departments across the organization to gain necessary knowledge of the company and its operational functions. During the 12-month training rotation, you will perform the day-to-day tasks and responsibilities of each department as well as experience the ways in which they collaborate with each other.
What to Expect:
- Participants will enhance their general management and leadership skills, gain exposure to core operations, interact with leaders, and develop and grow professionally.
- Develop the skills, knowledge, and experience required to excel in a variety of positions within Operations.
- Program participants will be exposed to the most advanced technology in the industry, collaborate with highly qualified professionals, and develop within a welcoming environment.
- Successful program graduates can look forward to a role within our Business Operations departments.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Liberal Arts, or relevant area of study OR equivalent Military experience.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience providing customer service or participation in university extracurricular activities or athletics.
- Proficient computer, written, and verbal skills.
- Ability to obtain security licenses in all required states (we apply for these for you once employed).
What awaits you at Rapid Response:
- Annual salary increases and performance bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Additional compensation for special skills, particularly: bilingual in Spanish, and completed EMD or EMT certification
- The opportunity to make an impact on communities across the country every day
Rapid Response Monitoring is a national leader in electronic security monitoring and an Essential Business, designated by the Department of Homeland Security, dedicated to protecting life and property. Founded in Syracuse in 1992, we are a critical response center focused on saving lives and protecting homes and businesses. Whether it's a fire at a family home, an armed intruder at a business, a missing vehicle, an evening jogger, or a lone family member having a medical emergency, our heroes are there to help every day. Supported by teams of experts in their respective fields, our 600+ highly trained specialists are the 24/7 backbone for thousands of alarm companies across the country.
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact us by phone: 833.205.8900 or by email:?firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical support or questions regarding the Recruiting process, please contact us by sending an e-mail email@example.com. We are a company that participates in e-verify. For more information, see?https://www.e-verify.gov/about-e-verify/what-is-e-verify