Sr Associate Quality Control
Job ID: R-103657
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA, US 91360
Under minimum supervision, the SrAssociate Quality Control candidate is responsible for performing compendial analytical testing and supportingQuality Control (QC) High Throughput Lab (HTL) group. The methods performed are but not limited to: Total Organic Carbon (TOC), USP Conductivity, PH Determination, Visual Appearance, Protein Concentration Determination, Bacterial Endotoxin Testing (BET))
This position will be responsible for one or more of the following activities: -
- Perform routine laboratory procedures such as sample analysis, standard and solution preparation.
- Responsible for documenting, compiling, interpreting, reviewing and entering laboratory data.
- Providing and communicating results, maintaining/operating specialized equipment and drafting and revising documents such as Analytical Methods, SOPs and technical reports.
- Support introduction of new methods/techniques into the lab.
- Must learn and comply with safety guidelines and cGMPs/CFRs which includes, but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books.
- Perform basic troubleshooting.
Bachelor's degree and 2 years of Quality Control, Quality Assurance or related experience
Associate's degree and 6 years of Quality Control, Quality Assurance or related experience
High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Quality Control, Quality Assurance or related experience
- Experience in Endotoxin, Protein concentration analysis and General Lab
- Ability to adhere to regulatory requirements, written procedures and safety guidelines
- Ability to evaluate documentation/data according to company and regulatory guidelines
- Ability to organize work, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be detail orientated
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and requirements
- Demonstrate understanding of regulatory requirements, safety guidelines and factors impacting compliance
- Demonstrates understanding of when and how to appropriately escalate.
- May identify, recommend and implement improvements related to routine job functions.
- Must learn and comply with safety guideline and cGMPs.Basic
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.