Staff Test Job – Chen (497135)
Create visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate customers.
- Create/design all print marketing materials (creating and utilizing templates)
- Initiate marketing pieces (postcards & property brochures)
- Ability to plan and prioritize daily/weekly/monthly duties and responsibilities.
- Handle promotional mailings.
- Draft, update and proof marketing materials, including property brochures, presentations, publications, and mailings.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 3-5.0; primarily Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator.
- Understanding of Mac OSX, Windows XP & basic file sharing across an in-office shared server space.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced high-stress environment.
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accuracy and dependability are paramount.
- Self-motivated team player is able to thrive in an open office environment.
Bachelor's degree and two years of professional experience in a related field; OR a Master's degree and one year of experience.
Advanced Degree in a related. A minimum of three plus years of experience.
Classification: Administrator I
Hiring Range: Commensurate with experience.
San José State University offers employees a comprehensive benefits package typically worth 30-35% of your base salary. For more information on programs available, please see the Employee Benefits Summary.
Click Apply Now to complete the SJSU Online Employment Application and attach the following documents:
- Letter of Interest
Satisfactory completion of a background check (including a criminal records check) is required for employment. SJSU will issue a contingent offer of employment to the selected candidate, which may be rescinded if the background check reveals disqualifying information, and/or it is discovered that the candidate knowingly withheld or falsified information. Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the continued employment of a current CSU employee who was offered the position on a contingent basis.
The standard background check includes: criminal check, employment and education verification. Depending on the position, a motor vehicle and/or credit check may be required. All background checks are conducted through the university's third party vendor, Accurate Background. Some positions may also require fingerprinting. SJSU will pay all costs associated with this procedure. Evidence of required degree(s) or certification(s) will be required at time of hire.
SJSU IS NOT A SPONSORING AGENCY FOR STAFF OR MANAGEMENT POSITIONS. (e.g. H1-B VISAS)
All San José State University employees are considered mandated reporters under the California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act and are required to comply with the requirements set forth in CSU Executive Order 1083 as a condition of employment.
Equal Employment Statement
San José State University (SJSU) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to nondiscrimination on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, gender, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, race, religion or lack thereof, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, or protected veteran status consistent with applicable federal and state laws. This policy applies to all SJSU students, faculty and staff programs and activities. Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and certain other federal and state laws, prohibit discrimination on the basis of sex in all education programs and activities operated by the university (both on and off campus).
Closing Date/Time: Open until filled