Title: Talent Coordinator
Department: Talent Management
Location: West Hollywood, CA (Temporarily remote due to COVID-19)
Digital Brand Architects (DBA) is looking for a motivated, dedicated, and detail-oriented individual for the Talent Coordinator position within the Talent Management team. The primary focus of this position is to provide administrative support for a member of the Talent Management team and their roster of managed talent. This role will heavily assist with campaigns, projects, & brand pitches. The role is vital to the day-to-day operations of DBA, as you will assist in the liaise between talent and brands/agencies to ensure all campaigns are seamlessly activated.
What You'll Do:
- Provide administrative support to the Talent Manager and their talent roster including calendar coordination and managing call sheets/notes, attending events/set visits with talent and arranging necessary travel
- Project manage and execute partnerships with talent from post-contract phase through campaign completion, including scheduling calls/shoot dates, coordination of shipments and preview and live dates
- Work closely with talent and provide support in project management (i.e campaign execution, due dates, content calender, etc)
- Work closely with other teams on all partnerships to ensure all talent campaigns are seamlessly activated
- Prepare and submit proposals decks in a timely and efficient manner
- Draft and/or update contracts
- Input all campaign details into accounting/tracker system as necessary
- Build relationships with brands and agencies in an effort to secure new business
- Run point on smaller negotiations and proactive pitches, and eventually run point on specific talent's day-to-day
- Additional responsibilities as required
- Work with the finance department to ensure invoices are submitted accurately and on time
- Additional duties, tasks, and responsibilities as assigned
What You Have:
- 2-4 years of administrative assistant experience in a related field (i.e. Talent Management, PR, Marketing)
- Previous talent agency or related industry experience is preferred but not required
- Strong written, verbal, and visual presentation communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact with all personality types and behaviors; flexibility
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with a high-volume email/workload
- Proactive, organized, and detail-oriented work style
- Ability to work against deadlines
- A passion for social media and an interest in developing talent relationships
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is preferred but not required
- QuickBase experience is preferred but not required
- Traffic analysis tools experience (ex. HYPR, CreatorIQ) is preferred but not required
What You'll Get:
- Robust benefits package with employer contribution
- Unlimited vacation time
- WFH flexibility
- Paid parental leave
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code & open office environment
- A rewarding career at an industry-leading company with a strong mission and passionate team
About the DBA Culture:
DBA is committed to enhancing its culture of inclusion and attracting, developing, and retaining diverse talent. We offer an ethos where all voices are heard, and where awareness and respect are mandated. We lead with our hearts and strive for our work family to be a reflection of our passion for championing new voices and guiding legacy brands to celebrate diversity and inclusion.
Our team is goal-oriented and fosters a mindset of collaboration over competition. We are creative, we push industry boundaries, and we are collectively aiming to up our game. These core values are at the center of our company and its approach to internal community building.
We are invested in your success and will work diligently to provide you with valuable career and personal growth opportunities in a safe and people-first environment.
DBA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About the DBA Business:
DBA is the industry leader in the influencer management and marketing landscape, representing a world class portfolio of diverse social media-oriented personalities, creators, and publishers. Founded in 2010, DBA was the first digital influencer agency to recognize the rise of new media voices and manage them as individual talent.
Now, with over 150 of the most prominent social media influencers whom, in aggregate, have a reach of 200 million-plus, DBA masters the multi-platform constellation of the ever-shifting media space, blending decades of brand strategy and communications expertise. Focusing on top-level content and storytelling as well as native advertising and brand development, DBA continues to move digital culture forward.
In 2015, DBA launched Digital Brand Products (DBP) to empower its talent and other digital-native properties in developing, manufacturing, and selling their own merchandise.
Most recently, DBA announced the launch of Dear Media (DM), a new kind of podcasting studio located in West Hollywood, with a focus on leading female voices and narratives. As a company, Dear Media will help individuals conceptualise, develop and produce customised podcasts with the same personalised touch applied to DBA clientele. However, with an emphasis on female hosts and voices, Dear Media will place women, their stories and narratives, at the forefront of conversation.
Digital Brand Architects has been featured in the New York Times, Variety, Hollywood Reporter, Fast Company, WWD, Forbes, Ad Age, and more. DBA offices are located in New York City and Los Angeles.
In 2017 DBA was named one of Ad Age's Best Places to Work.